The largest dog in the world, as we all know that dogs are the friend of man, and there are many differences between dogs depending on height and weight, and we cannot deny that there are some dogs that are brave and heavy, and in this article we will talk about the list of the largest dog in the world.
The biggest dog in the world
1- pitbull dogs
- These giant dogs weigh approximately 79 kilograms, and when these dogs stand on their hind feet, they reach a length of approximately 1.52 meters.
- Although these dogs look big, bulky and intimidating, the owners of these dogs say that they are very cute, and that they trust letting them play with their young children.
- Also, the people who own these pitbull dogs, work on training and teaching them to be guard dogs in order to protect the homes and families of these people.
- Pitbulls are one of the types of dogs that need to eat a lot of food, as this dog eats approximately 1.80 kilograms of food per day.
- Pitbulls feed on beef, which is mixed with some of its own supplements, in addition to that pitbulls also eat the food that a normal dog eats.
- In the recent period, huge pitbull dogs have become more and more enlarged, as one female pitbull dog gives birth to approximately 12 dogs.
- Some of these dogs are likely to be quite large, or they may even be as big as the pitbull itself.
From here, you can learn about: 9 more information you do not know about the Golden Retriever dog
2- Freddy’s dog danish
- It comes as no surprise to see Freddy’s Danes are among the largest dogs in the world. Standing on their hind feet, these giant dogs reach a length of nearly 2.13 metres.
- Freddy’s dog is about 1.83 meters tall when standing on its four legs.
- Danish Freddy’s dogs can weigh up to 90.91 kilograms.
- The Danish Freddy also broke a world record in the Guinness Book of World Records as the largest dog in the world.
- The owners of these Danish dogs spend about 16,500 thousand dollars annually, in order to feed and care for them.
- This amount is considered very large due to the largeness of these dogs and their largeness among the list of the largest dogs in the world.
- The Danish Freddy’s dog is fed with ground beef, which is served to him in the morning.
- In the evening, he also eats a lot of grilled chicken and a lot of sweets throughout the day.
3- English Mastiffs
- English Mastiffs are among the largest dogs in the world.
- Where the weight of these dogs is approximately 68.36 kilograms.
- But it is common for these giant dogs to reach a weight of approximately 102.27 kilograms.
- The English Mastiff was able to easily get a place in the Guinness Book of World Records, in 1987 AD, as the heaviest dog in the world.
- And in a short time this dog was able to get another title, which is considered the heaviest and largest dog in the world.
- English Mastiffs reach a length of approximately 2.44 meters, from the ends of its ears to its tail.
- But at the moment no one knows what happened to the English Mastiffs, but the one thing that many know is that it will remain among the list of the largest dogs in the world.
4- Neapolitan Mastiff
- The Neapolitan Mastiff is one of the ancient dog breeds, and is considered among the list of the largest dogs in the world.
- The Naples Mastiff is also a very rare type of dog.
- The Naples Mastiff is among the largest and heaviest of the Mastiffs, with a weight of approximately 102.27 kilograms.
- The Naples Mastiff is considered one of the types of dogs that are characterized by severity, as it can carry a car tire in its mouth with ease.
- Not much is known about the Neapolitan Mastiff, but it has won many titles and awards, and this dog will remain a true legend.
5- Zeus the dog
- This dog is considered among the longest dogs in the world throughout the ages, as this dog was chosen as the longest dog in the world from the Guinness Book of World Records.
- In 2012, his length reached 1,117 meters from his feet to the middle of his shoulder.
- This dog, when standing on its hind feet, reaches a length of approximately 2.13 meters.
- According to the owner of this dog, he says that this dog eats approximately 13 kilograms of dog food every day.
- This dog can also drink from the kitchen sink water easily without anyone’s help due to its great length.
- This dog was well known in the Klapaz region, but unfortunately this dog only lived five years.
- This is in fact considered the average dog life that is still a legend of big dogs today.
Articles you may like:
6- Newfoundland dog
- This dog is considered one of the largest dogs in the world, as it has the ability to hunt and pull carts.
- Unlike other large dog breeds, this dog was not bred to be a guard dog.
- This dog can also bring anything that falls into the water, including humans.
- This dog can also save people who may drown in the water.
- This dog is considered one of the exceptional types of water dogs, which is characterized by skillful swimming.
- The weight of this dog is approximately 68.18 kilograms.
- This dog is considered a large and large dog species due to its thick double coat, which keeps it warm in icy waters.
Read also to know: Important information about the Golden Dog and how to train it?
7- Irish Wolfhound
- This dog is considered one of the old and large breeds of dogs.
- This dog was bred before to hunt and hunt wolves, and then evolved from a hunting dog to a guard dog.
- Despite the use of this ancient dog breed and its primary function for hunting, the current breed of this dog is somewhat calm, as well as intelligent.
- This type of dog is considered one of the tallest and largest dogs, even larger than the Great Dane.
- When this dog stands on its hind feet, it reaches a length of about 2.13 meters.
- The weight of this dog is approximately 63.64 kilograms.
- Although the English mastiff is as tall as a miniature horse, this Irish dog is equal to the size of a donkey.
8- Leon Berger dog
- This type of dog is considered a cross between a Wolfhound and a Saint Bernard.
- The Leon Berger dog can weigh up to about 77.27 kilograms.
- Despite the size of this dog, it can simply be in the list of the giant dog family.
- Although this dog is his main goal to be a companion animal for humans, it is used well in everything.
- Among the tasks of this dog is rescue, and it can also be used in guarding, but this requires great activity and great intelligence, but this dog can do it very well.
9- Caucasian dog
- This type is considered one of the largest dogs in the world.
- This type of dog is bred, with the aim of protecting sheep from wolves.
- This type of dog can also protect other livestock from any attack from any predator that dares to attack the herd.
- This Caucasian dog is very popular in Georgia which was the main area of its breeding.
- This type of dog is distinguished by its strong and huge muscles, and this is what makes wolves most of the time not daring to attack the herd guarded by this Caucasian dog.
- This dog is very territorial, as it can attack even other exotic dogs of the same breed.
10- Anatolian Shepherd Dog
- This dog is considered among the large dogs in the world, as it is characterized by being very violent and heavy as well.
- This dog is also distinguished by the fact that he does not have a problem with taking responsibility.
- One of the main tasks of this dog is to protect livestock from any predators.
- This makes him responsible for monitoring the herd and protecting other animals from predators.
- This type of dog is not social, which makes it uncontrollable with strange people, as well as sometimes with people who own this dog.